Original Kesar from Kashmir:
Benefits of Kesar
- Kesar/Saffron used for the improvement of digestion and appetite.
- Kesar/Saffron is used for treating cough
- Kesar/Saffron is found to be extremely beneficial for providing relief from gas and acidity related problems.
- Kesar/Saffron Helps in curing Insomnia (a pinch of saffron taken with warm milk in the nite helps curing insomnia).
- Kesar/Saffron is used to cure spitting up of blood.
- Kesar/Saffron is a very popular answer to many skin problems, like dry skin, enhancing and lightening the skin tone etc.
- Kesar/Saffron is used for the treatment of kidney, bladder and liver disorders. It helps in improving circulation to the organs of digestion.
- Kesar/Saffron helps in treating various disorders like asthma, atherosclerosis, and even depression.
- Kesar/Saffron is considered as a blood purifier and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Kesar/Saffron helps in relieving inflammation of arthritis also with providing relief from joint pains.
- Massaging the gums with saffron helps in reducing soreness and inflammation of the mouth and the tongue.
- Kesar/Saffron is recommend to use of saffron during pregnancy as the herb possess the property of raising the body temperature.
- Kesar/Saffron Provides relief from low back pain.
- Kesar/Saffron is an antioxidant and has anti-cancerous properties.
- Kesar/Saffron is also said to have anti-tumor properties.
- Kesar/Saffron being a blood purifier helps in increasing the oxygen content of the blood thereby aiding in the overall health and well being of a person.